Thursday, October 1, 2009

a reason to lose it...


...that's the title they gave me for my Aha Moment 'Commercial' and I kind of like it.

This is my round about way of saying that voting has begun!

Don't know what I'm talking about? Check out this post and this post about my experience.

Voting takes place until Oct. 15, when the top 25 will be decided (did I mention that if I get the top 25, I win a flip video camera? did I also mention that I REALLY WANT THAT CAMERA!!??) Then the top 25 move on to the finals and voting begins again - the top 10 will be featured in their nationwide commercials.

Here's the link to my newly edited aha moment - http://www.ahamoment.com/pg/voting?id=8443. Make sure to take a few moments and check out the other semi-finalists - there are some amazing stories!


No comments: