Friday, January 16, 2009

accountability

I've decided to post my workouts daily, more for me than anyone else. This will allow me to go back and track what I'm doing and how I'm progressing - I just realized that adventure race camp is only 3 months away and AR season begins soon after that - I need to be ready!

So, what was today's workout? It was a nice and long brick workout and a good way to spend the morning.

- ran 2 miles
- took a one hour spinning class (with one of my favorite teachers - she completely rocks!)
- 30 minutes of pilates class

Tonight is laser tag with some friends and I always work up a sweat when I do that, so I guess I can consider that hour as part of my exercise as well. Now if the snow would just melt on the trails I could get out and do some biking - I never thought I would say this, but I kind of miss my bike :-) (that, in itself, is a miracle)

No comments: