Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple

I found out this week that my little 15 minutes of fame has continued for a bit longer than I expected. My Aha Moment made it to the final round of voting! A BIG thanks to all of you who voted for the first round and you are more than welcome to vote again at http://www.ahamoment.com/pg/voting?id=8443. If I'm in the top 10, it will be on television in 2010.

Oh, and the title? Attributed to the always wise Dr. Seuss. I like it, it fits my life on so many levels right now. I have lots of complicated questions running through my mind, now I would like to know where I can get those 'simple' answers?

(I was going to write more but I'm so tired that I just fell asleep at my computer. I think it's time to head to bed - you can hear more of my ramblings another day).

No comments: