Monday, January 19, 2009

4 days in a row

You can tell I have more time on my hands, can't you? My blog went from barely one post a month to 4 days in a row - I LOVE having free time!

todays workout: walked for about 30 minutes then did strength training for about an hour. this new program is whipping my butt but i know I'll see a difference soon.

Something kind of cool I saw on a friends site so i thought i would do it here...

2008 Trips
Moab, UT - 2 trips
Salt Lake City, UT
Rifle, CO
Breckenridge, CO
Leadville, CO
Telluride, CO
Kremmling, CO
Gunnison, CO
Ouray, CO
Great Sand Dunes, CO
Buena Vista, CO - 2 trips
Lake City, CO - 3 trips
Denver, CO - too many times to even list
Albuquerque, NM
Fenton Lake, NM
Amarillo, TX
San Antonio, TX

How in the world did I have enough time to visit all these places????

No comments: