Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged on Facebook for this and had such a fun time writing it I thought I would share it here. :-)

1. I love to watch Blues Clues (despite having no kids)

2. My all-time favorite show is Northern Exposure and I have all the episodes on VHS

3. Growing up I wanted to be a lawyer

4. Now that I am grown up, I don't want to be anything but a ski/mountain/beach bum

5. My dad is my hero

6. The best job I ever had was working in a yogurt shop in college

7. I hate to admit this, but I saw Barry Manilow in concert...2 times. I'm such a geek.

8. Along that same line, I saw Village People in concert when I was 12 years old - I had no idea what the whole "YMCA" thing really meant. (no comments please)

9. I redeemed myself by seeing Elton John 4 years later - much cooler.

10. Even though I grew up in Colorado, I didn't climb my first 14er until I was 41. (hey, I just realized that my age then is 14 backwards - cool!)

11. I love Peanut Butter!

12. I also love popcorn (but not with Peanut Butter, although that's not a bad idea -hmmmm...)

13. I hate to Mountain Bike (yet I keep riding the damn thing) which brings me to my next random thing...

14. I'm a gluten for punishment

15. I'm an extrovert (big surprise, I know)

16. I take tons of vitamins

17. I hate wind - really, really hate it.

18. My family loves going to sporting events, everything from Denver Broncos, Air Force Falcons, etc. It's our bonding time.

19. When I was 14 I won the state championship in doubles bowling

20. One time in HS I was late to school because our house got hit by a hot air balloon - nobody at school believed me.

21. I had a huge crush on Donnie Osmond when I was growing up. those purple socks...

22. I stopped taking naps when I was 9 months old (my poor mother)

23. I really was a terrible 2's kid (I did things like eat tobacco, drink gasoline, scream till I was blue in the face, etc... (again, my poor mother)

24. My brother was the perfect 2 year old since all he did was follow me around and watch me get into trouble.

25. I'm addicted to the internet (long before Al Gore 'invented' it)

No comments: